[Dailydrool] Who's the top dog?

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 15:58:18 PDT 2009

Jordan has definitely established herself as an alpha over Loki. Crackers
ignores her so she doesn't even try.
At night, Jordan has been deciding if Loki may sleep on the human  bed.  If
she snarks him off at bedtime, I put her on the floor, invite Loki  up and
then let her up. If she does it at 4 AM... well Loki gets to find another
place to finish the night.
Loki however has shown signs of multiplying brain cells. His latest is to
lie on the top step of the staircase where you cannot see him until you try
to  go downstairs. I call him the Stairgator. Jordan is perplexed. She can't
go over  him and is now trapped until he moves. My Spanky ATB used to do
this on step  number 6 so he not only could control the up/down traffic but
also keep an eye  on any downstairs movement and the front door.
Crackers got a clean bill of health today from the vet and lots of cookies.
 Since he is a serious drooler, they were ready for him with a magenta bath
towel  to sop up his flews and themselves. And mom is a few $$ poorer but
relieved.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan
**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.