[Dailydrool] Hunter's Trip to the vetperson

Shelli Hart fireangelgp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 17:46:56 PDT 2009

Howlo eberyone
  Me had to go see the vetperson today couse me itchin a sore on my tale....
They weighted me and me lost 5 lbs some how so the vetperson said to mommy
that she needs to put me back on puppy food for a wile. They say me weight
42lbs now!!!! The vetperson says that me have alergies and told mommy to
give me short treatment of Prednisone and give me benadril with it to help
me.... Mommy said anything to help me she will do!!!!! Me guess her loves me
alot!!!! He said the medicin might make me eat and drink more but that will
help with my weight too and that me might sleep lots witch me like to do
anyway hehehe.... Me want to send healing drools to all in need...
Hugs to all,
Hunter the hound and the pack (Including the mom person)