[Dailydrool] LOL over the My Life thing

Saba2R at aol.com Saba2R at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 16:20:01 PDT 2009

Marlene, I  laughed when I saw your post below.  It did show up in my email
and I said,  "Oh I know Marlene from the DD!  I'll join this when I get a
chance  later!"  Thanks for the heads up before I invited MY whole address
book!  LOL.
Becca - Mommy  of Roscoe P Hunter ATB
_www.dogster.com/dogs/600703_ (http://www.dogster.com/dogs/600703)
<<<<<Just  wanted to clarify something for all my friends on the  Drool,
Today  aschool friend  asked me to sign up for a " MY LIFE  "  account to
keep intouch with  school friends,  so like   so  like the dumb ass that I  am,
 I did  !so everyone who  I ever wrote to on the drool and who is in my
address bookis now being  asked to join" MY LIFE  "  please ignore the
invitation,  I want to  apolgize to everyonefor this  .Marlene   mommy to Maggie
wags and Evil  Annie  >>>>>>
**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.