[Dailydrool] I am so proud of my furkidz!

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Jul 9 23:27:05 PDT 2009

I just had to write to brag about my furbabies.  I am so proud of them.
I had my lumbar epidural (both sides) and in anticipation the kidz were
blocked off from the living room all day while I was gone.  My  kidz are
always excited to see me come in the door even if it has been 5 minutes with
wagging tails and yes Nelly Belle and Bazzle jump on gently on me.

When I got to the gate to let them have run of the house not one of them
jumped up on me and were so careful not to get under my feet.  Even when
I got their bowls out of the fridge to feed them!  They have been so careful not
to jump on the couch while I was asleep though I did wake up a few times to a
snooter check and a paw on my hand.  Empress Ruby Doo has given out a few
warning grrrrrs when she felt that they were playing a little too rowdy and all
listened instead of trying to tempt her to play.

Momma could not be prouder of her babies.  We are sending droolz to all in need.

Karen (the proudly beaming MommaSlave) and
The Dog House Gang  (we be verrry verry gud this day)