[Dailydrool] Pete's Story, Living in the Moment and Dog Hair

Gwen Dossey pengwen65 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 10 17:44:07 PDT 2009

I just read the story you posted about Pete and was SO touched!!  What a special boy - I wish more people could be like that!!

As for living in the moment and not having memories, I totally disagree - I find that my girls have GREAT memories.  My folks live 3 hours away, so we don't get to see them all that often, and my mom is always afraid that the girls won't remember her, but of course, they always do!!  The same goes for friends that we don't see that often and somehow they KNOW when we are close to the beach or the dog park or even grandma's!!  My girls have great memories for things that matter to them!!

Now about dog hair... with 3 basset girls, we have a LOT even though we use the Zoom Groom!!  I have a couple of great dog hair related items in  my house...
1) A shirt - No outfit is complete without a few dog hairs
2) A platter - Food taste better with dog hair in it
3) A door mat - Hair of the dog? Help yourself - it's all over the house!

Healing drool to Babs, Stella and all those in need!!

~Gwen - slave to Teddi, Casper and Madden~