[Dailydrool] Transport to Nova Scotia?

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 19:55:03 PDT 2009

OK, I am exploring adopting options for Millie, the UnderGround Hound,
on a first-come, first-serve basis.  So, there is a wonderful
basset-experienced home in Nova Scotia (where they get few bassets,
unlike here in the South, where we are overrun with them).  The
problem would be getting her from Arkansas to eastern Canada.  I am
VERY leery of flying her commercially.  An overland ground transport
is a possibility, but it would be a doozy to coordinate!

First thought:  is anyone from "the South" going to any eastern or
northeastern Waddles?  Maybe you could take Millie.....

Second thought:  anybody know any private pilots who could help transport her?

Third thought:  Should I move this on over to the "Basset Transport" Yahoo list?

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!