[Dailydrool] Who comes to mind?

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 11 09:49:51 PDT 2009

Lots of Droolers work hard to help support the houndies in rescue.  I know the rescues appreciate it because money is always tight especially when the economy is bad because so many more houndies are being given up.

There are several Droolers that have worked to help raise money for our rescue, one of whom is Bob the dOG who is going to be King in Oregon next weekend.  He wants to raise $1,000.00 for the houndies of Oregon Basset Hound Rescue.  King boB is $656.00 short of his goal and is leaving in 3 days!

Why don't we all show our appreciation for the hard work King Bob does in raising monies for all the rescues by giving a little bit to his efforts.  I know I don't have any cookie monies but I am going to give what I can and I hope you will too.  He is very selfless in his good deeds and I want to support King boB in his efforts to take $1,000 to the houndies of Oregon Basset Hound Rescue.

Here is King Bob's Firstgiving page.  Put your hands in your pockets and find a little change to give BoB the dOg.

Ahrooo to King bOB!

http://www.firstgiving.com/grandmarshallbobthedog

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.