[Dailydrool] Mango kicks up her heels

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Sat Jul 11 19:10:06 PDT 2009

Mango was enjoying a good roll and back scratch this afternoon. She's feeling quite feisty now. She goes in on Tues to get the warts lasered off her face, the anals flushed again, and a mani/pedi - the full spa day. I hope that will be the last thing we need for her for quite some time. She's been enjoying some time outside in the yard with the warmer dry weather the last couple of days. It's good to see her feeling well and happy.
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u167/srossdo/Mango/MangoJuly09001.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u167/srossdo/Mango/MangoJuly09002.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u167/srossdo/Mango/MangoJuly09004.jpg

And Barney says "Hello!" He's about 3 1/2 months out from his splenectomy and going strong. He gets several supplements and Chinese herbs to help control the cancer and so far so good!
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u167/srossdo/Mango/MangoJuly09003.jpg

Drool to those who need it!
Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl, Mango
Ace, Maya, Sage, Kirby