[Dailydrool] dogs left in hot cars

Maura DeYong mauradeyong at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 08:50:05 PDT 2009

Just recently, I had the same experience at Home Depot with a small dog left in a car. I  just called the police and they came in a matter of minutes.  I didn't break the window, because I knew that would get me in trouble. But I stayed by the car and talked to the dog until the police arrived. I wanted to make sure the police knew where the dog was located. While I was standing there, the woman who owned the car came out into the parking lot and I walked away and let the cop handle her. :)   She played stupid of course, but hopefully, she won't do it again.