[Dailydrool] Need to Vent

Dianne Taylor sokermom5 at live.com
Sun Jul 12 11:30:36 PDT 2009

You go girl!!!!  I would have done the same thing.  What are these people thinking?  Again, the more I see how some people act, the more I love my dogs.  Maybe their punishment should be to sit in a hot car with just a few windows rolled down an inch or so for a couple or hours.  Suffer. . . too bad!!!

Dianne, Mom Slave to Morgan, J.D., foster boy Virgil, Calvin (ATB), Fred (ATB) & Madonna (ATB)