[Dailydrool] Yikes, oregonbassethoundrescue.com is down!

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 11 13:18:27 PDT 2009

Right before the Basset Hound Games, the rescue website nosedived.  However, don't fear: go to oregonbassethoundgames.com if you have any questions about the waddle and the games.  We expect that the rescue website will be up soon.

Also, Bob the Dog is gearing up to come down in his house on wheels.  I think he'll win the prize for most pledges!  I have made a special basket for him for being our Grand Marshall.

See ya,

Roland, Duke of Ears
Oregon Basset Hound Games staff dog

Janice Henry Colvin