[Dailydrool] readin the droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jul 12 17:59:26 PDT 2009

Momma here, we are home from Slobberfest, exhausted, had a wonderful time and owe Droopy Basset Rescue a huge thumbs up for all the fun and freindships. We are ever so sure that Brudder Elwood will have a storie to tell, he has called it a day, and went to bed. He took his notepad with him, so I have the feeling that what happened at Slobberfest ain't stayin at Slobberfest----------------

On dog memories---right now I wish Elder Clara would remember we DO have a doggie door, but I am sure I will be punished for at least another week for our unheard of trip to Slobberfest. I heard her mumble something about revenge----

Marlene, you ROCK!!! We are proud of you, and if you would of landed in jail, could you imagine the roar of us droolers?? Heck, I would of bailed you out myself!!!!

We are done-sending drool and hope all is well----too many seniors out there looking for homes-Elder Clara is gonna be on the warpath again.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts