[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Jul 13 05:59:33 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need.

Have been taking a short winter break with Justin and Jade returned to
the office today 13/7 am busy catching up on the drools.

Both Justin and Jade have excellent selective memory and built in time
clocks. If we take them by car to a certain destination after awhile
they seen to know exactly were we are going. We have certain routes
planned for the two depending on the distance and time we want them to
be out. If we in any way deviate from the route they know we are trying
to short change them and will fight all the way until we have covered
the missing territory. How they know remains a mystery. Recently there
was a sand building

Contest on one of the Oregon beaches how they would love to have been
there to help the humans dig up the sand. They both love it when we are
reshaping the flower beds, pulling old stuff out. Once had a flower bed
with about 70 pansy plants in we did not stop Justin from going in , he
loves to smell plants and flowers and has never damaged any but humans
that is another story. In the last week in July we are hoping to have
Justin's toe nails done. We might have to give a sedative the night
before to avoid a repeat of the last incident.

Slaves Johnathan and William

PW Justin they have no idea what they are letting themselves in for at
the end of July

Jade I also like to smell plants and flowers.