[Dailydrool] JUSTIN AND JADE

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Jul 14 02:14:23 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need.

Pw Justin and Jade congratulating Conley on his first blue ribbon award
and may the wall be fully draped with the awards and ribbons to come.
When I was a young boy my slaves never showed me even though my vet and
breeder asked them to. How ever

They did enroll me into social school which I liked a lot. There were
little Poodles. Bull dogs lots of them and Labs. They have all now
traveled on to the bridge , the last been Candy the 17 year old golden
lab who could not travel to my party this year because of her legs was
assisted to the bridge by her loving family last Thursday 7/7/2009. I am
now so pleased to have an adopted sister Jade

To look after and keep me company now that all my friends have gone.
Brudder Elwood glad you enjoyed meeting the girls and humans at the
festivals. We do not have things like that in South Africa , but we do
have the occasional dog show and charity walks were the humans can take
there pets. The last charity walk we did, we even met elephants , camels
and snakes which we did not like draped around there humans. Morgan Girl
we know it's hot in your part of the world but it is no excuse for not
eating your food.

Hope you are not coming down with something think cool girl and you will
start feeling much better and hope your appetite returns.

PW Justin busy looking for a warm spot -1 to 12 today with ice wind
blowing.

Jade I will spend the day in our TV room which the slaves have heated
for us.

Slaves johnathan and william