[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Jul 16 01:38:30 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need.

It is me Jade and I would like to tell Daphne and MS Hattie that we will
be lighting a candle for Pea Body and are sending sad Ahroos to slaves
Michael and Dianne with my brother Justin.

Brudder Elwood we think you were very brave and your mom food slave was
also very brave and quick thinking. Our slaves think your mom would take
very well to the driving conditions in South Africa were at least 40% of
our drivers if not more can not drive properly and have either a forged
license or no license. In the rural areas we do not have deer but the
domestic animals like Cows

, Goats and sheep run wild on our roads.

We hope that your next traveling adventure will not be so eventful.

My brother Justin and I have been playing alligator mouth each night
this week. Talking about mouths mine dropped with surprise last night
the Jonathan slave said hi and rushed out right again without letting us
out. The quizzical look must have been something to behold, the slaves
are looking after, feeding and giving medication to cocker spaniel and
german shepherd for a week while their slaves are at the warm Durban
coast for a week. Wednesday been the first night he had left the keys at
home and had just rushed in and out to fetch them. The slaves had a
piece of our mind when they returned.

Jade what next ignoring us for strangers

PW Justin it all happened so fast I did not know whether I was dreaming
it or not, very befuddling to a senior.

Slaves johnathan and william