[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Jul 17 01:32:32 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need.

Its me Justin if our house did not have a worldly wise senior living in
it, things would fall apart. Only yesterday I had to sort out a crisis
at home while the slaves were at work. The electrics start tripping,
some plugs worked others not. Suddenly we were faced with disaster no
TV, no heating, no lights no cooked food. Had to woof Johanna to phone
slave Johnathan.  This was about 09.00, the slave phoned Nick the
electric man and by 11.00 everything had been corrected and fixed, the
problem being that the circuit breaker had to be replaced, it had seen
better days. I had to make sure the electric man who is very nice gave
my sister

Belly rubs and scratches as well as me before leaving The slaves were a
little bit late again last night and came home smelling of pet other
than us. They need to fetch my heart medicine on the way home tonight
plus spend time with strange pets. My dinner will be late, the evening
walk will be late, what a start to the weekend.

Pw Justin us seniors keep every thing in check including our family.

Jade my elder brother shows me lots; probably that is why I am a Tomboy
and not a lady.

Slaves johnathan and William.