[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Jul 20 03:54:18 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all.

Healing drool to all in need.

This is Justin talking, hope by the time this is listed that Brudder
Elwood has had the stone pass through without having to have surgery.
Our slaves have a fit even if we swallow a small bone with out chewing
it. They give us lots of fish oil and pasta or bread.

Not sure what they would do if we swallowed a rock or stone. The slave
Johnathan has moved a comfortable rocker into our

TV room and no longer joins us on the futon since hurting his fingers. I
do not really mind but Jade has taken objection and thinks we should all
be sitting together. Perhaps the slave will join us from time to time.

We send special healing drool to Boo, Ellie and Nicki and good test
results for Newman D.

PW Justin more space for me on the futon

Jade I like it if we are all on top of each other.

Slaves William and johnathan.