[Dailydrool] daytime temps

bevzap at comcast.net bevzap at comcast.net
Mon Jul 13 08:15:20 PDT 2009

Hey I am coming to live with your dogs!! 73!!  We don't even turn the air on until it is 80 or so or the dewpoint is excessively high. I would think you could easily leave the air set at even 76 and the dogs would be fine, because what you are doing mostly is getting the excess moisture out of the air and making it easier for the dogs to throw off body heat through evaporation.

I pull the curtains shut almost all the way, leaving a slot about a foot wide for the dogs to scream at passersby and the mailman, UPS guy, FedEx and teens selling magazine subscriptions for a month-long trip to Cancun while I am stuck in a suburb of Chicago.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Cooper (who loves the bathroom floor) and Conley

PS my dogs, except Cooper, are crated when I am not home, so in the summer I put a half-pad in the crates so that they can shove the pads back and lay on the cool metal pans in the bottom.