[Dailydrool] What temperature is ok for dogs?

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Jul 13 10:40:18 PDT 2009

We are packing are bags for a summer vacation at Rose, Annie and  Fred's house.
My thermostat is never at 73...summer or winter.

The gangs temp is set at 78-80 at all times depending on the heat.
When it hits above 105  then we move it up to 80.  Any lower and the
kidz bone money would all go to PG&E.  I do keep the blinds tilted
up so the house is always low sunlight.  The 2 bedrooms not used
have the vents closed, blinds closed and the doors shut. I use ceiling
fans and a couple of oscillating fans to circulate the air that are on 24/7.
The kidz all usually hang out in either the living room or my bedroom which
has darkening drapes. If the kidz want sunshine they go out their dog door.
None of them complain....though they usually nap more in the summmer
heat.  Not a bad trade off. LOL

We send drool to all in need.
Karen and The Dog House Gang