[Dailydrool] Elderly Morgan hound

lmcenaney at cox.net lmcenaney at cox.net
Mon Jul 13 09:15:55 PDT 2009

Our darling Morgan girl, who is 15 and a half, is not doing well. She is having diarhhea at night. She won't eat her kibble, or chicken and rice. She will eat turkey slices. She is still drinking water. She is perky in the morning, and is getting around as well as she usually does, going outside to potty during the day. She doesn't seem to be in any pain. Her tummy makes audible gurgly noises. She is on Rimadyl. Any food or comfort suggestions? We are in Flagstaff, not in Vegas with our regular vet, but we could take her to our old vet clinic here.
Lyn
Morgan