[Dailydrool] Elderly Morgan hound

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 10:36:01 PDT 2009

Not Morgan! We love her on our Christmas cards!

Could she possibly ate something that dint agree with her?
could it be dat da travel be too much fur her?
You could give her something for her tummy upset but I would definitly
take her to the vet there to see if it's more!

We lub you Morgan! Get better sweetie!

See we send you lots ob Drool....

drool, drool, drool, drool......... more cheeze Mom, keep da cheeze comin'!

ruth huckleberry ranger and audrey