[Dailydrool] locked car trained man and cool rooms

c.mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Mon Jul 13 11:18:46 PDT 2009

First off, here is an idea my husband had, He has lock boxes like real estate agents use on their houses they are selling keep a spare car key in that attached somewhere under the car out of sight.

We often think of buying a different house with lots more land. You knew a man is trained when he says. Do not show me houses unless the windows are at dog level.  My house we live in now all the windows are at the dogs level and we love it

As for cool rooms all fans are in bedrooms and front room whether we are home or not.
The dogs comfort is our # 1 priority.  The longest we have ever left was a few hours and that just about kills me. They can hold their bladder all night but I worry if I have to leave for 2 hours yep I am trained

\OH question senior food verse's low fat

Will either food cause Rex to be extra hungry, we are going to switch because Vet says he is overweight I say that's Doggie do do because he is big chested and walked daily for an hour except for this week one lazy slave slacked off and is right back at it tonight

Healing Drool to all those in need

Carolyn

Mom to

Rex  aka LiL Foot whatcha mean lowfat or senior food are you nuts mom
LiL Miss Daisyu Halo ha ha ha the mutant rat needs a diet

Max A Million (ATB)
Sir Opa (ATB)
Princess Jodie (ATB)
Hopper & Henry Bunnies (ATB)