[Dailydrool] July 13th Calendar Day....

ABC's Slobber Shoppe merchandise at nybasset.org
Mon Jul 13 18:40:43 PDT 2009

I couldn't remember which calendar day I had on the 2009 Daily Drool
calendar. Was I surprised and saddened when I turned the page today.
Today would have been my Doc's 13th birthday. If only I knew when I
picked that day, that he would be gone for it. It is a day of sadness
and heartbreak around here...the first time in 9 years no cake, party
hats or funny videos of frosting on his years. Yet, a good way to pay
tribute to my dearest friend, the reason I got involved in rescue and
the reason why Diesel made 3.

Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue
www.nybasset.org