[Dailydrool] Slobberfest

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Jul 12 20:04:31 PDT 2009

It is us. Cakie and Pawtunia......we had a good time this weekend. It was
the first time our she slave drove just us girlies to Aunties Pat and
Carol's house for the weekend. Usually she flies. Auntie's Amanda and
Blondeslave were there. We fawgives Blondeslave for cooking stuff with no
leftovers for us since she brought us whitebox chicken for breakfast on
Sunday.

There were 11 hounds in the house. Especially our most senior Jamboree
Hound, Cuzin Rosie. We likes her  lot. Last time mePetunia saw her  was just
a puppy.....she was nice to us and let us sleep wif her. Which made the
Auntie's happy. She lives with Bailey who grumped us, Samson who is cute and
little Lucy who catches stuff. GM XB brought the Hug Monster. DollyRose was
the new girl adopted by Auntie Amanda at the Freedom Fest and Janie and Babe
were there. 11 Hounds. Just like our original home. Except only Rosie is our
blood cuzin.

We got wet at Slobberfest, but got to spend time with  Chunkers.....and
while Elwood was very good, he did have some sniffies with XB who he
promised to leave for Chunky.......us surprised folks when Chunky went
walkies wif us....not too many Gramma, mom, grandsons around.....we got pets
and cookies and hot dawgs....and Auntie Angelika set up a camp where we hid
under a tree with Elvis and Chillie and Chunky. The Droopy folks did their
best in the flood.....at least it wasn't a mudbath. The sun came out and it
was better. Ms. Brandy still hid in her van.

Us also saw Mr. writer Tom. He was snoozin. We knew how he felt. It was a
loooong ride, but us hopes there were nuff $$ for the paw hounds.

Till next year......and why does she keep writing bad things about that
pawlite Elwood guy.

Cakie and Pawtunia