[Dailydrool] Cathy Burlew update

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 04:32:24 PDT 2009

Cathy Burlew had her heart valve replacement surgery yesterday. I spoke with her husband Lee last night and he said the doc's reported that everything went very well. She's in ICU for a couple of days and will move to a rehab facility at some point. I know she is missing her Maggie Mae and wannabe Willie B Good while she recuperates. Here is her address if you'd like to send a card~ Lee will bring them to her.

Cathy Burlew

5202 Ridge Road

Williamson, NY 14589

On another update note- my stepfather is doing well and is also in rehapb learning how to get around with the loss of part of his leg. He is in great spirits and should be home within the next 2 weeks. Chillie Pepper will be happy to go home and have him back.

Mike and my mom want to thank everyone who took the time to send cards- they really cheered him up!

droolies, Angelika and Ms.Brandy...and Elvis too + Chillie Pepper for the time being...