[Dailydrool] For Those In Areas Where Bassets Are Hard To Find

c.mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Tue Jul 14 05:47:18 PDT 2009

Here in Nova Scotia,
It is very rare you see a basset hound in a shelter
If a baby boy / puppy landed on my doorstep out of
now where, No complaints would be filed and he would
surely be a  Mama's boy here forever lol
Someday over the rainbow we shall honestly
have another baby boy to love hug, cuddle, and call
ok a Papa's boy no matter how hard I try the lil monsters of mine
all claim Neil as a daddies boy
Funny one though I slacked off for a week on the walks
well I was the bees knees last night I said Rex you want to go for a walk
101 pounds of love came leaping across the floor landing 2 front legs in my lap pushing my
desk chair across the floor. with hugs and kisses
So I go to front room start to put sneakers on he is in my lap again all hugs and kisses
I had a Mamma's boy, ok who am I kidding when hubby gets home I am nothing
more then the mere slave again

Healing Drool to all those in need

Carolyn

Mom to

Rex  aka LiL Foot whatcha mean lowfat or senior food are you nuts mom
LiL Miss Daisyu Halo ha ha ha the mutant rat needs a diet

Max A Million (ATB)
Sir Opa (ATB)
Princess Jodie (ATB)
Hopper & Henry Bunnies (ATB)