[Dailydrool] Bagel or Circus Elephant?

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Tue Jul 14 07:05:15 PDT 2009

We had a thunder storm the other night -  started at 2:00 a.m.
Picture this:  I am sound asleep, Jill the Bagel is in her condo (my
closet) and storm begins.  I' m awakened by the thunder but roll over
onto my other side and go back to sleep.  Suddenly I feel like a huge
boulder is crushing my skull and I think "It's the big one--a massive
stroke".  Then I open my eyes.  Jill the Bagel is STANDING ON MY
HEAD--ALL FOUR PAWS ON MY HEAD, like a circus elephant standing on a
drum in center ring.  She's shivering and groaning like crazy and all
I can think is "Thank God she doesn't loose her water when stressed!"
Such is the life of a bagel owner.

Nadine Mysker, slave to Jill the Bagel