[Dailydrool] A little something to laugh at

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 14 13:10:05 PDT 2009

It's hot, hot, hot - thought everyone might enjoy a little break.  I can't
think of a thing about this that's Basset related.yes I can, my dogs LOOOOVE
pound cake.  Only takes a couple of minutes, so watch and enjoy.  Rated G,
safe for the kiddies or your Mama or whoever to hear.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YFRUSTiFUs

Another thing - our BUV is a 2006 Hyundai Tucson, and if the key is in the
ignition, you can't lock the doors unless someone is sitting in the front
seat.  Last summer I took the girls to the hardware store with me one day,
needed one thing and it would have only taken about 3 minutes, so I tried to
leave the air conditioner on and lock them in.  Couldn't do it, the
automatic lock would pop back up after about 1/2 second.  Finally had to
take them home and come back by myself.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net