[Dailydrool] Way to go, Marlene!

saba2r at aol.com saba2r at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 13:06:18 PDT 2009

I hear ya, sister!  I'd break a window out, too.  I had the same
situation recently at a local grocery.  I noticed a little dog in a car
with the windows just cracked.  I grabbed a young guy rounding up carts
and told him to get his manager, have the people paged, and if they
didn't come out in a few minutes to call the cops.  Sadly, the kid knew
the drill - obviously this is something that goes on enough for store
employees to know exactly what to do.  Not only do I report ALL pets
spotted in cars on hot days, I won't hestitate to call the police and I
would not hesitate to break the windows.

Becca
www.dogster.com/dogs/600703