[Dailydrool] Conley, Brudder at Slobberfest, the 2 bassets needing homes (posted by Susan) & Heat

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 14 15:20:24 PDT 2009

Oooohh there is a lot of laughter here tonight at Nigel and Llewis' latest offering about Conley and Mr Cooper Sir.  We love it.  And the brudder went to Slobberfest - are there any pictures to see the brudder in action?  We hope so.  We are wondering how the 2 bassets are getting on that Susan posted about last week?  The elderly basset and then a few days later the 3 year old?  Has anyone taken them?

We are flinging cooling drool across the pond to all our US friends who are having such extreme temperatures, and hope it cools down soon.  We are only about 23C here now which is sooo much better.  But on the subject of leaving dogs in cars, there was a big outcry here 2 weeks ago when a police dog trainer accidentally left his 2 alsatians in the car on the hottest day of the year.  They sadly died.

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x