[Dailydrool] Santana Pants Mucousy Blood in stool

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 17:29:53 PDT 2009

Hi everyone.  Long time no post about Mr Pants and his antics.
Please know we read and drool and pray for all when it is needed.

I noticed blood in Santana's stool Sunday.  It was more mucousy then bloody
and not bright red. Took his fecal in. santanas fecal came back zero
parasites but he still has blood in his stool the vet said we can still
treat him with metrozonazle i am wondering why the blood its not red but
mocousy im a worried mom who is out of town till friday the babies are with
daddy n e ideas? suggestions?  She decided not to give him panacur and if
after this round of antibiotics if there is still blood then do the panacur.

I am just wondering why and if I am missing something.
Please help any input is greatly appreciated.

--
Anitra
Momma To

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face