[Dailydrool] Today's Daily Drool Calendar Hound

Alison Becker ambecker10 at msn.com
Wed Jul 15 05:28:02 PDT 2009

Well said, Robert.

When I turned over to today's page, I stopped to think about James and his amazing relationship with Fred (and his moving posts to The Drool).  I then chuckled thinking about the story James once told about waiting for the bus and seeing the basset hounds.  I believe he wound up missing his bus, but what a great story!

We all love our hounds, but James's story has a special place in my heart.  I miss seeing your posts, James.  I think of you often, particularly today, and hope you are doing well.

Alison