[Dailydrool] only travelled 11 states

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:40:30 PDT 2009

Maggie was born in Kansas. She was taken to Wyoming where she became a
member of our family. Then, we moved to NY state and drove. Maggie has been
in Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Inidiana,
Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York State. That is only 11 states so I am sure
there is a much more travelled basset out there, especially since Maggie is
9 years and 8 1/2 months old. For that age, I am sure that someone has been
in double that or more.  Mazzie has only been in NY state that we know of
and she is almost 6 years old. None of our dogs have been out of the
country. Maggie almost moved to Italy with us, but my husband got out of
active duty instead.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee,