[Dailydrool] It was a dark and stormy night

Hilary Stevens hilaryjane at msn.com
Thu Jul 16 09:38:44 PDT 2009

Listen to your hounds.....

.....last night Millie was in and out of the doggy door and barking, barking barking.  It was in the early hours and we couldn't think what was bothering her.

Daddy-slave went downstairs to see whether she and Alfie were having a disaggrement about the sleeping arrangements (as they often do) but all seemed to be OK.

A little while later we hear an almightly crash.

First thought: cripes what have THEY done!

Turns out however, that it was a big old mulberry tree that had fallen over.  Millie must have heard it creaking throughout the night.  Good job Daddy-slave hadn't gone outside to investigate!

Hilary, Alfie and Millie