[Dailydrool] James Bankston's Basset

Annie Novakovich anninova at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:38:53 PDT 2009

I just had to comment on the photo in the calendar of James' hound, Fred.  He is just beautiful and I imagine that smile comes from knowing that he was loved so dearly.  What a precious hound he must have been.  The love of a dog is something that so many people do not understand nor care about, but James story brings tears to your eyes.  Thank god for people like James who care so much for animals, this would be a sad world without them.

annie and her three precious hounds

Jasmine, Bo and Daisy