[Dailydrool] Traveling hound

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Thu Jul 16 18:16:17 PDT 2009

Hi everyone! I am a traveling hound! I have traveled from Texas to both New Jersey for the Boardwaddle 4 times and to the Mishgun Waddle 5 times. I have also traveled to Kansas to pick up my two legged brudder and visited the mostest beautiful Miss Angela along the way. I traveled one year to the Illnois waddle and many many times to Austin and Houston for their basset events! I have also been to Canada. I love to travel with my momma and I love visiting all my furends!

snooters

King George
www.georgeegrunt.com