[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 17 04:51:17 PDT 2009

Mornin' Clara,  I be a senior too.  I take the pills just like you but I
takes 3 ob dem.    Some days I not so good but most days I just fine.  Me
mom & dad takes me trablin but sometimes I just take a nap in da hotel  for
a bit den I be ready to begin again.  We seniors are perfect.  We don't do
no chewing on shoes and stuff.  We are polite, we are sociable and we nap a
lot.  Mom sez we da perfect dogs since we don't bother things.  We still
able to bark at da peoples and dogs what walk by our home but we not
boisterous like the youngins.  I can't imagine why more peoples don't adopt
us older dogs.  No need to overlook us like my mom says we da perfect dogs.
So come on you peoples adopt a senior and add character to youz home.  All
rescues gots us seniors so take a look.  We gotz some special ones at DROOPY
BASSET RESCue but all da rescues gots us so take a look.  We perfect!!!

Harrison ( a handsome senior) brother to Sally Belle (she a senior too)

Shirley Mueller