[Dailydrool] Senior Winston

Linda Dianis ldianis at comcast.net
Fri Jul 17 06:18:29 PDT 2009

We have hosted our senior foster, Winston Churchill, since March.
Seniors are so wonderful. Winston is all those happy adjectives:
affable, gentle, cheerful.
After a long wait, we think we may have found his future forever home.
Colonial BHR has put Winston in touch with a wonderful family who has
two
bassets now, including a senior who looks Just Like Him. The momslave
said she was "drawn" by his photo. A good sign. We are going to
arrange an intro
visit this weekend.
Winston could not climb two steps when he arrived, had some problems,
and had not spent time with other bassets. He and we learned how much
he loves to be part of a pack.
He is so much better now, healthy, younger, active, frolicsome.
Nothing like a senior

Linda with Otis, Nelly (I love Win) and WInstonC
notafostermuchlongerwethink