[Dailydrool] its not to late to help

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 09:27:30 PDT 2009

hi boys and gurls

I know you have all wanted to help my grand marshall drive to support Oregon
Basset Rescue but forgot and stuff

well guess what???

ITS NOT TO LATE if you act now

go to http://www.firstgiving.com/grandmarshallbobthedog and donate no amount
is to small or to big

Oregon Basset Rescue has such a big territory for such a small rescue and
this is their main fundraiser so please dig into that cookie money and
give..you won't regret it you can help save a houndys life!!!!!

In a perfect world all doggys would have wonderful forever homes likewedo
but we all know this is a far from perfect world.

I can't wait till tomorrow to get to walk with the mayor..

thanks everyone for your support!!!

Lubb you..Bobby

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr

Bobs store  www.KBspecialties.com