[Dailydrool] Adopting a Senior

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 17 09:26:35 PDT 2009

Of course Miss Becky supports the seniors as per her FirstGiving page.  I am middle 70s living in a senior apt which is ok but no pets
but thinking back I would never have  adopted a senior cuz they wouldn't be around long.  Well I have sinced changed my
mind on a lot of things and one is senior dogs.  Miss Becky was a lively holy terror when young and her
specialty was 'running away to age 10'  as was Dazey.I do think Houdini cat was part basset as well.
But now   that I look back   I have changed my mind cuz the most enjoyable years with Miss Becky were after age 11.
She had slowed down to my pace, looked back to see if I was still behind and   not taking the opportunity that I was not
looking and off after a rabbit  The rescued ones are so grateful to their new slave cuz somehow they know!!!!!!!!!!!!
Georgie and Miss Becky