[Dailydrool] To my Canadien bassets / Bufurd

c.mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Fri Jul 17 09:54:34 PDT 2009

Staples has a deal on this week and next 7.99 for a 18 x 24 size poster of what ever you want. For $3.00 more they will laminate it.

We are getting Max A Million's done as present for the hubby.
Max was Hubbys first dog ever and he was owned so fast it is unfit.

I don't know how I am going to be able to handle it because
Sir Opa has been gone a few years now and I can not bear to have his picture blown up and put in the front room.
I cry every time I think of any of my crew that left for the bridge. They really do take a piece of you to the bridge.

Bufurd Buddy please hurry and pass the stone

The things that were ate and passed in this house were unfit
Sir Opa had surgery before we got him for eating the pointy chestnuts, he also ate rocks,
wieners with plastic on them hubby pulled them out of Opa's butt. He ate soap and potatoes,
and anything he could get those big sexy paws on
He was a master sneak

Daisy has me nuts now, pens, plastic, our north folk pine tree, grass, underwear,
socks soap
anything she can find

Rex has passed rubber bands popsicle stick that got caught in his throat and took 2 days to pass I thought for sure that would be surgery

Cloth, plastic yogurt containers, underwear rags , socks and pretty much anything he can get his lips on
Oh and the cell phone chewed it up but one stupid husband when I speaker phone kept saying Rex Papa's in the phone
mommy won't let me out.

Max A Million was an Angel and never ate a thing that was bad for him

Although he did have his head in the cookie dough bowl the day Sir Opa took it out of the fridge and shared with everyone and no one heard a sound until it was almost all gone
what gave them away 4 dogs and not a sound suspicious