[Dailydrool] Seniors

Pam Watkins pam10447 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:12:01 PDT 2009

All I can say is that the seniors ROCK.  My Thelma is the most loveable,
sweet and charming girl.  She has never played before but, she knows how to
work a crowd for those ear scritches and bellyrubs.  I have only had my girl
for 7 months and watched her slowly go from a dog who was used for breeding
only for 7 1/2 years to a "real" basset.  What a joy this has been.   Would
I adopt an older basset again?....you bet.  For those of you who don't have
one, you just don't know what you are missing.  We are charter members of
the Elder Clara "Adopt a Senior Basset Today" club.
Pam, Henry and the sweetest girl Thelma