[Dailydrool] Drool for our NICKI

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jul 17 13:01:16 PDT 2009

My sisters Basset who is 13 1/2 has suddenly gotten very sick, we rushed
her to the vet and they are keeping her  to do test. Nicki is the basset  who
had her spleen removed  2 years ago.  My sister is a basket case,  she just
got her husband Terry home from  open heart surgery and now this  has
happened.  It doesn't look good, all the very same symptoms that my  Basset Lucy
displayed before we sent her to the bridge, Please keep her in your
prayers.  we are all very sad

Marlene   mommy to Maggie wags and Evil Annie and Auntie to Nicki  and
Daisey Mae
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823307x1201398715/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JulystepsfooterNO62)