[Dailydrool] adopting seniors

IOWABASSETRESCUE IOWAHOUNDS at cableone.net
Fri Jul 17 12:55:37 PDT 2009

Whats a senior folks? Well IABR has 2 twin  female seniors they both act
like they are 1 or younger again they chew, they drool, they both like to
waddle, chase flies when they are around. and they keep the pups in line
here.. I'm not for sure what seniors means here at IABR.. If you would like
to read on them they are on our petfinder site. Miss Honey has had her siss
removed and no cancer found. Miss Honey and Miss Flashie are both  UTD and
ready for a senior life. Miss Honey will tell you all no Puppies  aload
PLEASE they keep taking my stuff and I am not going to tolerate pretty darn
soon.
 Cindy with all the IOWAHOUNDS