[Dailydrool] California Natural, Laurie

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Fri Jul 17 13:20:19 PDT 2009

My babies were on CA. Natural for almost 2 years.
I tried putting Abby the allergy gal on the Lamb and Rice
and she had the same reaction.   I had a drooler suggest
that the lamb and rice might be too hot for her.  When I switched her to
the Chicken and Rice she did fine until the bag changed to a smaller
size.  I don't know if they changed the suppliers of the ingredients but
all the kidz started having tummy issues.  I could never get an answer
from Ca Natural which was strange as they always would call or email
when I contacted them.

Karen and The Dog House Gang