[Dailydrool] Da Brudder

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 17 19:37:44 PDT 2009

Hi Debbie

I just read about Elwood having eaten the bottom of the decorative bird house (or is it the robin he ate?). We are sending overdrive-production of drool, thank doG it is hot here! Xaxa will have sardines so he can produce his super sticky, super gooey healing drool and its going all the way to Virginia Beach!
Please keep us informed. Hopefully the Poop-Patrol will find something very soon.
We send hugs to all of you and a special to Elwood. Hope Elder Clara is being nice to him.
Lub and drool
Virginia, Xaxa and Violeta da Basset in super-hot Canada (for a change)

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau