[Dailydrool] Drool 4 Da Brudder

Shannon Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 13:12:50 PDT 2009

Brudder Elwood,

Da grewsome toosome, Boomer and Arnie are sending you lotsa and lotsa Drool
to get well. Babe, on the other hand, has started to form an alliance wif
daElder Clara, and she said something I'm not going to repeat! NO! Babers,
you cannot talk like that! Your supposed to be lady like. Okay, I'll ask,
but remember, Babe asked this of Da Brudder: She wants to know ifn the rocks
is comin outta yous head??

Babers! That wasn't very nice. Shame on you!! I'm not for sure if Boomer and
Arnie have been a bad influence on Babers, or ifn she had this streak in her
all along and she is just now showin it. (Brudder Elwwod, when yous gets
better, you better get back on Babes good side, somehow, and QUICK! If the
Wadies all files an allkiance together against you, ohhhhhh, dat id be a
baaaad fing for Da Brudder.)

Debbie,I am so sorry to hear that he has done this to
himself............AGAIN! I'm pretty sure that I feel more sorry for Debbie
than I do for Da Brudder, at least for now anyway. I have this image of Da
Brudder walkin round wif a modified mask, like an umpires, on his head all
the time. That, or you could wire his jaw shut and feed him threw a
straw!!!!! My daughters lawfin again, she sais dats a Gweat idea Dad, den
POOR Elde4r Clara won't haf ta wissen ti Dat Brudder Elwood.

Have I told you lately that my sweet innocent Babe is just rotten?

Drool to all in need,

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Casper Crew!

In Drool,

Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel
MySpace.com/shannongerdel