[Dailydrool] Nicki Update

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jul 18 13:49:06 PDT 2009

Hi Droolers,

                The vet called my sister and Nicki has Pancreatitis,  her
enzymes are up  over 6000, she has to stay the weekend  at the vets on IV's
for fluids and  they wont release her until she can eat.  she isn't out of
the woods yet .  Thank You to all you droolers  for the slinging Drool !

Debbie,,  I can relate to the digging in poop, been there , my  neighbor
kids call me the " yeeew lady " Hope every thing passes with out any
problems,  maybe you start a collage for him ???  A showcase of  Elwoods master
works  !!!!!    Bwahahahah

keep us posted

Marlene  mommy to Maggie wags and Evil  Annie
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377099x1201454424/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JulystepsfooterNO62)