[Dailydrool] Basset Sighting

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Sat Jul 18 17:19:16 PDT 2009

Today, Steven and I are on a mini vacation and were traveling  through
Stratford ,New York...lo and behold we see a little blue car with a  beautiful
basset hanging out of the front passenger side.  I am pretty sure  it was a
very young basset...The woman was getting ready to pull out of a  parking lot
when Steven held his hand up to stop her (he's a police  officer) , she
stopped and  he snapped a picture.   He then  shouted to her "We have two
bassets".   If that person is a Drooler,  we will be happy to send the picture to
you...or to anyone else who  would like to see it. Just e-mail me off list.

 What I find amusing about this is that  Steven..is NOT really a  dog
person  and he really puts up with my obsession , "Love me,  love my dogs" and he
does.  A few weeks ago we were in NYC and eating lunch  at an outdoor
cafe..which I love as I am a huge people watcher.  In  NYC you always see the
greatest dogs.  Just as we finished lunch and I  was paying the bill we had
another basset sighting across the street  ...Steven took off like a shot and
was engaged in conversation with Dudley's  mother...two seconds later another
basset rounded the corner...I believe that  dog's name was Dooley.   No
relation to Dudley, just  coincidental.   At that point I heard Steven say
again, we have two  bassets...!!!!  I couldn't get there fast enough as I I was
in a  immobilizer after breaking my foot during the Trout Parade but that's
another  story...!!  I was laughing to myself.   I repeated the story to
Ilene Sagen (Charlie's Mom) and she started to laugh and say ."..OMG Steven
has  been BASSETIZED".  Well, he proved it again today...!!!!

Shelley, Steven, Abraham Ga-linkin, Vivian Kay and Owen Max Bloomberg
with Violet Rose, Polly Esther and Alfredo Fettucini (ATB)
**************Can love help you live longer? Find out now.
(http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relationships/?ncid=emlweu
slove00000001)