[Dailydrool] basset sighting

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 18:53:35 PDT 2009

Dear drool family,
I am writing by flashlight, and I apologize in advance about typos, but I don't want light to disturb Mom.
If you haven't seen "New in town" it is a feel good chick flick that has a basset featured in a scrap book.  Also, makes MN look horrible and wonderful, more wonderful than horrible (brrr, I am not a cold lover), and I just hope there are more CEO wannabees as wonderful as  the character that Renee played.
Healing drool to all, and trying to stay under the Mom radar so good night and God Bless.
Jax and the hounds